Saturday, September 4, 2010

Creepin' on Conrad


Q. Name?
A. Andy D. Conrad

Q. Sponsors? 
A. I wouldn't say I have sponsors but I do have some good friends helping me out. The shelter has always had my back and Familia is also dear to me.

Q. How long have you been skating?
A. Ever since grade school. I think that's about 13 years.




Q. I saw you with the Volcom dudes when they where here, did you tour with them?
A. That was a fuckin trip, but I was only on the tour for the first 3 stops. It was pretty unreal. I felt like a such a weirdo. Fanning out the whole time.

Q. Are they filming a tour video? Are you filming with them?
The skate team is filming the entire tour for a Fuel thing. Honestly haven't been filming that much this summer. Here and there. I probably shouldn't be filming anyway.

Q. What is the first trick you do when you hop on the board each day?
A. The first thing I like to do is push. see how the board is feeling that day. the first trick at the dota probably a 5O, smokdale a manual, streets something nollie.

Q. What was the last song you listened to? What was the last skate video you watched?
A. How about the last song I jammed out to. that would be "Angela Surf City"-the Walkmen. The last video I saw that I recommend checking out was a welome video for Nick Garcia DVS did, and a Dylan Rieder Gravis video.